Rupert Murdoch Owns Publishing Rights Of NIV Bible
In 1988, Zondervan became a division of HarperCollins. If you visit online at Harpercollins.com, you will find some very evil books for sale that is published by this company. For example many pro homosexual titles. And amidst these evil books, we find the Satanic Bible. The foregoing is excerpted from ‘Satanic Bible’ by Anton La Vey. All rights reserved. “No part of this book may be used or reproduced without written permission from HarperCollins Publishers, 10 East 53rd Street, New York, NY 10022”. Notice that HarperCollins not only publishes homosexual books, they publish the Satanic Bible. Zondervan is a subsidiary of HarperCollins, which is owned by News Corp, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch. He is one of the biggest producers of worldwide pornography on the planet. And his company, Zondervan, holds the exclusive publishing rights to the New International Version Bible. Although the NIV copyright is held by the International Bible Society, Zondervan has exclusive publishing rights. No one can publish more than 200 words of the NIV Bible legally without first getting permission from Rupert Murdoch. Rupert Murdoch also owns 20th Century Fox, all Fox channels including Fox News, Simpson cartoon Show and Direct Tv. He also owns much more than I list here.
One of the Other Divisions of Harper Collins is a company called Samuel Weiser. The occult publishing company Samuel Weiser are the copyright holders (along with some of OTO) of many of the writings of the Satanist and Demon-possessed Aleister Crowley.
In this 2.5-hour video, Gale Riplinger, a former professor at Kent State University, lectures to the Prophecy Club. Here, she reveals the results of her exhaustive, six-year collation of modern, so-called New Age Bible translations versus the Authorized (King James) Bible. Utilizing numerous tables and charts, which are projected overhead, she reviews the following principal topics, among others:
1. Numerous passages of scripture in the KJV which the modern versions either omit entirely or set apart as allegedly spurious.
2. Vast numbers of word changes in the modern versions that limit or remove the deity of Christ, nullify hell or liken hell to the “grave,” or make vague the concept of sin.
3. The NKJV logo of three interconnecting “circles” (actually three interconnecting 6s — 666) can be traced to occult origins.
4. The reliability and remarkable agreement between the numerous, ancient Hebrew and Greek manuscripts which comprise the King James Bible.
5. The corrupt manuscripts upon which most modern versions are based; errors perpetuated through translations by Westcott and Hort in the 19th century and The United Bible Society. Also evidence for their occult origins.
6. Because modern translations are copyrighted, there must be significant word changes to warrant each new “version.”
7. Contrary to sales pitches for the NIV and other modern versions, a thorough analysis reveals that the KJV is actually more readable than these others.
8. Evidence that modern Bible editors are in agreement with Luciferians, occultists, and the New Age philosophy of a one world religion.