New Age Bible Versions Exposed As Satanic Doctrine
Source: New Age Bible Versions by G.A. Riplinger
In this 2.5-hour video, Gale Riplinger, a former professor at Kent State University, lectures to the Prophecy Club. Here, she reveals the results of her exhaustive, six-year collation of modern, so-called New Age Bible translations versus the Authorized (King James) Bible. Utilizing numerous tables and charts, which are projected overhead, she reviews the following principal topics, among others:
1. Numerous passages of scripture in the KJV which the modern versions either omit entirely or set apart as allegedly spurious.
2. Vast numbers of word changes in the modern versions that limit or remove the deity of Christ, nullify hell or liken hell to the “grave,” or make vague the concept of sin.
3. The NKJV logo of three interconnecting “circles” (actually three interconnecting 6s — 666) can be traced to occult origins.
4. The reliability and remarkable agreement between the numerous, ancient Hebrew and Greek manuscripts which comprise the King James Bible.
5. The corrupt manuscripts upon which most modern versions are based; errors perpetuated through translations by Westcott and Hort in the 19th century and The United Bible Society. Also evidence for their occult origins.
6. Because modern translations are copyrighted, there must be significant word changes to warrant each new “version.”
7. Contrary to sales pitches for the NIV and other modern versions, a thorough analysis reveals that the KJV is actually more readable than these others.
8. Evidence that modern Bible editors are in agreement with Luciferians, occultists, and the New Age philosophy of a one world religion.
Click Image Below To Enlarge