Lucis Trust (Lucifer Publishing Co.) A Satanic Leader For A One World Religion, Part Of United Nations
- The word “Lucis” comes directly from the name Lucifer, which means “the one who brings light,” or, “light bearer.” Webster’s New Twenty-first Century Dictionary says: “Lucifer: light bringing, Satan, as especially the leader of the revolt of the angels before his fall.” Not surprisingly, Lucis Trust’s first name was Lucifer Publishing Co., but was later changed due to controversy.5 The purpose of Lucis Trust is the establishing of a “One World Religion.” Lucis Trust’s teachings have been translated into fifty languages. They have also published a “common prayer,” formally called “The Great Invocation.” Under the facade of love and goodwill, this dangerous New Age Organization lures many to the philosophy and doctrines of the occult. Today it has over 6,000 active members, with headquarters located in the United States, Germany, Great Britain, Holland and Switzerland. Source: watchman.org
- This is the leading, putatively respectable Britain-based Satan cult (it worships Lucifer). The Lucis Trust, which runs the only religious chapel at the New York United Nations headquarters, The Temple of Understanding, was originaly founded as the Lucifer Trust, in London, in 1923. The Lucis Trust associated with the UNO is the New York affiliate of the British organization. The name was changed from Lucifer Trust, to Lucis Trust, to make the nature of the organization less conspicuous.
- The Lucis Trust’s leading sponsors include the following prominent figures:
- Henry Clausen, Supreme Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, 33rd Degree, Southern District Scottish Rite Freemasons
- Norman Cousins
- John D. Rockefeller IV The Rockefeller Foundation
- The Marshall Field family
- Robert McNamara
- Thomas Watson (IBM, former US Ambassador to Moscow)
- The United Lodge of Theosophists of New York City U.
- Alexis Johnson, former Undersecretary of State
- Rabbi Marc Tannenbaum, American Jewish Committee
- Prominent front-organizations sponsored by the Lucis Trust, include the following:
- The Theosophical Order of Service (founded by Annie Besant in1908)
- The Theosophical Society (founded by Helena P. Blavatsky in 1875)
- The United Nations Association
- The World Wildlife Fund UK
- The Findhorn Foundation
- Greenpeace International
- Greenpeace USA
- Amnesty International
- The Nicholas Roerich Society (chief connection to Russian mysticism, spirituality) The Anthroposophs of Rudolf Steiner The Rudolf Steiner School [these could not be genuine followers of Steiner]
- UNESCO UNICEF
- The American Friends Service Committee. Source: Rense.com
The Spiritual Foundation of the United Nations
The Lucis Trust
The Lucis Trust is the Publishing House which prints and disseminates United Nations material. It is a devastating indictment of the New Age and Pagan nature of the UN. Lucis Trust was established in 1922 as Lucifer Publishing Company by Alice Bailey as the publishing company to disseminate the books of Bailey and Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. The title page of Alice Bailey’s book, ‘Initiation, Human and Solar’ was originally printed in 1922, and clearly shows the publishing house as ‘Lucifer Publishing Co In 1923. Bailey changed the name to Lucis Trust, because Lucifer Publishing Co. revealed the true nature of the New Age Movement too clearly. (Constance Cumbey, The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, p. 49). A quick trip to any New Age bookstore will reveal that many of the hard-core New Age books are published by Lucis Trust.
At one time, the Lucis Trust office in New York was located at 666 United Nations Plaza and is a member of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations under a slick program called “World Goodwill”. In an Alice Bailey book called “Education for a New Age”; she suggests that in the new age “World Citizenship should be the goal of the enlightened, with a world federation and a world brain.” In other words – a One World Government New World Order.
The United Nations has long been one of the foremost world harbingers for the “New Spirituality” and the gathering “New World Order” based on ancient occult and freemasonic principles. Seven years after the birth of the UN, a book was published by the theosophist and founder of the Lucis Trust, Alice Bailey, claiming that “Evidence of the growth of the human intellect along the needed receptive lines [for the preparation of the New Age] can be seen in the “planning” of various nations and in the efforts of the United Nations to formulate a world plan… From the very start of this unfoldment, three occult factors have governed the development of all these plans”. [Alice B. Bailey, Discipleship in the New Age (Lucis Press, 1955), Vol. II, p.35.]
Although she did not spell out clearly the identity of these ‘three occult factors’, she did reveal to her students that “Within the United Nations is the germ and seed of a great international and meditating, reflective group – a group of thinking and informed men and women in whose hands lies the destiny of humanity. This is largely under the control of many fourth ray disciples, if you could but realise it, and their point of meditative focus is the intuitional or Buddhic plane – the plane upon which all hierarchical activity is today to be found’. [Ibid. p.220.]
To this end, the Lucis Trust, under the leadership of Foster and Alice Bailey, started a group called ‘World Goodwill’ – an official non-governmental organization within the United Nations. The stated aim of this group is “to cooperate in the world of preparation for the reappearance of the Christ” [One Earth, the magazine of the Findhorn Foundation, October/November 1986, Vol. 6, Issue 6, p.24.]
But the esoteric work inside the UN does not stop with such recognized occult groupings. Much of the impetus for this process was initiated through the officership of two Secretary-Generals of the UN, Dag Hammarskjöld (held office: 1953-1961) and U Thant (held office: 1961-1971) who succeeded him, and one Assistant Secretary-general, Dr. Robert Muller. In a book written to celebrate the philosophy of Teilhard de Chardin (and edited by Robert Muller), it is revealed “Dag Hammarskjöld, the rational Nordic economist, had ended up as a mystic. He too held at the end of his life that spirituality was the ultimate key to our earthly fate in time and space”. [Robert Muller (ed.), The Desire to be Human: A Global Reconnaissance of Human Perspectives in an Age of Transformation (Miranana, 1983), p.304.]
Sri Chinmoy, the New Age guru, meditation leader at the UN, wrote: “the United Nations is the chosen instrument of God; to be a chosen instrument means to be a divine messenger carrying the banner of God’s inner vision and outer manifestation.”
William Jasper, author of “A New World Religion” describes the religion of the UN: “…a weird and diabolical convergence of New Age mysticism, pantheism, aboriginal animism atheism, communism, socialism, Luciferian occultism, apostate Christianity, Islam, Taoism, Buddhism, and Hinduism”.
You can find out much more about them and how they’re involved with the work of the United Nations by following their link “World Goodwill” at the top of their home page.
The Aquarian Age Community
This Website is sponsored by the United Nations and the whole NWO philosophy is there. The page which explains the work of the Aquarian Age Community, as they call themselves, has this proud quote at the header of their page at http://www.aquaac.org/about/about.html
Such a grandeur is ahead!
Such a great step awaits a fiery affirmation.
Our teaching and the affirmation of the Higher
Principles will reveal so much that is great to humanity!
A great period is drawing near: Thus we do create together.
Vol. III, par. 149
Amongst the many ‘enlightening’ pages in this website, you can easily find ‘fascinating’ articles entitled:
“The New World Order and the Work of the UN” http://www.aquaac.org/un/nwo.html
“The World Spiritual Teacher, the Esoteric Community and the United Nations” http://www.aquaac.org/meetings/rttop.html
Preparing the Way for the Reappearance of the World Spiritual Teacher, the Work of the United Nations and the World-Wide Esoteric Community
http://www.aquaac.org/meetings/RT2001.html and many more articles.
This is not Christian theology but New Age paganism. You can also read the NWO quotes I posted, further down this page. Here’s another by Curtis Dall, FD Roosevelt’s son in law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father in Law:
“For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn’t. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations One World Money group… Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared “ammunition” in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.
The UN is but a long range, international banking apparatus nearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One World Revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.
The depression was the calculated ‘shearing’ of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market… The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank.”