Pyramid In Memphis, TN Is Masonic Display Of Control And Power In America
The Pyramid Arena in Memphis Tennessee is one of the most uniquely designed structures on earth. The 32 story Pyramid ( 32 degrees in York Rite Masonry) is the third largest pyramid in the world and soars even taller than the Statue of Liberty or the Taj Mahal. Managed and operated by SMG, this 21,000 seat sports and entertainment facility is home to the NBA Memphis Grizzlies and the University of Memphis Men’s Basketball Program and is well known for hosting national basketball tournaments, concerts and family shows.
- On the bank of the Mighty Mississippi River, the arena is housed inside a 32 story stainless steel pyramid, paying homage to the Memphis’ namesake – Memphis on the Nile River.
- This giant pyramid has more than a half million square feet of usable space inside.
- With a footprint larger than six football fields, The Pyramid’s base covers 360,000 square feet.
- Seating capacity is approximately 21,000 for concerts and just over 20,000 for basketball.
- Twenty-six lower level luxury suites are located on the plaza concourse.
- Two additional suites are designed for disabled patron. Disabled seating is also available on all three levels of The Pyramid.
- The Pyramid Gallery of Stars is an informal gathering area on the East Mezzanine, featuring super-size photos of the biggest stars in sports and entertainment. All of the photos were taken from past Pyramid events. The Gallery area also features additional restrooms and concessions.
- The backstage areas include 10 dressing rooms, four locker rooms, a media work room, interview room, show production office and green room.
- The giant center hung scoreboard has the latest state-of-the-art LED video display board technology. The entire system features full video production capabilities; four center-hung 12-foot by 10-foot replay boards and 24 concession stand monitors.
Lush wilderness covered the Mississippi River bluffs (now known as the Memphis metropolitan area) when Spanish explorer Hernando De Soto encountered the area’s Chickasaw inhabitants in 1541. In 1673, French explorers Louis Joliet and Jacques Marquette explored the region, called the Fourth Chickasaw Bluffs, which in 1682 was claimed for France by Robert Cavelier de La Salle as part of the vast Louisiana Territory. The French established Fort Assumption at the Fourth Chickasaw Bluffs in 1739. As ownership of the region was disputed by various nations, Fort Assumption was followed by the Spanish Fort San Fernando, built on the site in 1795, and the American Fort Adams, erected in 1797. The Chickasaw ceded West Tennessee to the United States in 1818, and the following year John Overton, James Winchester, and Andrew Jackson founded a settlement on the Mississippi River bluffs that they named Memphis, after an ancient Egyptian city on the Nile River.
This was no coincidence that they named the city after a ancient Egyptian city that was actually called Memphis located on the Nile river. John Overton, James Winchester and Andrew Jackson were all known Freemasons. And Freemasons use the Egyptian culture in their Satanic religion heavily. In Fact the more a person learns about the Ancient Egyptians the more a person can understand the Freemasons secrets and way of thinking. This is why the Pyramid in Memphis was built to display the power and control Freemasons have over the American government and the American people are still in the dark about the powerful secret society that rules this country despite all the evidence around them in plain site. Freemasonry must be exposed!